selle sanmarco Shortfit Carbon FX Narrow – 134mm
Rail : Carbon Waist – DNA
Shell : Carbon Fiber Reinforced
Foam : Biofoam
Cover : Microfeel
Dimension : 250 x 134 mm
Weight : 145 gr
Level : Carbon FX
|Dimensions||250 × 134 mm|
GND has been specifically developed for OFF-ROAD.
Design and ergonomics in the new GND were conceived specifically to achieve the perfect mix between areas of release and areas of support. The front part is wider and softer compared to other saddles in the collection, offering increased comfort, even in more aggressive positions (for example, on climbs). The design, ergonomics, and width of the back part of the saddle offer perfect support for the cyclist, even when they’re not pushing hard on the pedals.
Its features and design make the GND saddle particularly suited for the Off-Road sector. The saddle’s structure is open in the middle to alleviate pressure, while full-fit padding (no hole) prevents riding pants from getting muddy. The padding features a unique double density to optimize areas of support (front and back), complete with two “shock-absorber” inserts to reduce the vibrations generated from off-road terrain and transmitted from the bicycle to the rider.
The Supercomfort version is perfect for several types of users:
1. Riders who don’t spend a lot of time on a bike. If on average the ride doesn’t last more than 2 hours, it is better to use more padding; in this case the sustaining subcutaneous tissues don’t have to adapt to prolonged pressure.
2. Riders who spend a lot of time on a bike. If you spend more than 5-6 hours on the saddle, you need thicker padding, considering the time that the subcutaneous areas are subject to pressure.
3. For riders who prefer rough terrain and use Gravel Bikes, the Supercomfort saddle better absorbs the vibrations caused by bumpy surfaces.
The Shortfit Supercomfort was developed considering the specific components that determine the level of comfort:
– Padding: The Racing version features a layer of Biofoam combined with an additional layer of Gel. These are merged with variable thickness depending on the support area, in order to optimize the part that comes into contact with the pelvic bones.
– The long central cutout (Open -Shell) guarantees all-day comfort and support on the whole length of the saddle. This feature improves the blood ﬂow preventing numbness and provides relief from pressure on the perineum. Recommended for individuals with averagely high pelvic rotation.
– The covering features micro perforations to facilitate air flow and keep contact surfaces dry.
The “GND Racing Gel” features Gel inserts, a version particularly suited for the E-MTB field.
This saddle is also upholstered with dual materials: the resistant “microfeel” for areas of support and two “woven” areas that guarantee maximum abrasion and scratch resistance on the sides of the saddle itself.
|Dimensions||250 × 134 mm|