Bontrager Aeolus Pro Bike Saddle – 145mm
An ultra-light aero road saddle with a full cut-out using the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure while maximising power and sustained comfort.
|250 × 145 mm
Comfort without sacrificing power
Aeolus Pro brings comfort, power and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero position. This uber-light, race-ready saddle was tested and pressure-mapped with male and female athletes for the ultimate in proven performance. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure for both men and women.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Oversized carbon rails for lightweight strength. Specific seatpost ear clamps required
- Lightweight carbon-reinforced shell provides perfect balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Minimal pro-level padding offers sleek a profile that shaves weight
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
Full Comfort and Full Power
The all-new Aeolus is a lightweight aero road saddle that uses a full cut-out and the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure, while maximising power and sustaining comfort.
|250 × 145 mm